vendors

From: Fred Schlesinger (MTA) (fred@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 08:56:45 PST

I need your help.

I am putting together a mailing list of vendors for the MTA Dover Swapmeet which will be the first
week in April. The link to the partial list of vendors is listed at the bottom of this message.

After the holidays, we will start taking reservations for tables.

If you are or have names or phone numbers or emails to fill in the blanks for these vendors, please
email me.

If you are or know of a vendor not on the list, the mailing list for the MTA Dover show as a vendor,
please contact me by email and I will add you to the list.

Please note. I need email addresses and contact information for all of these vendors. A few of
them I know, but please, if you see your name, or want to be added, don't assume that I will
remember you. Please write to me using the subject above, and I will do the rest.

More information on the show: www.mtaswapmeet.us

Vendor list: Click to link www.mtaswapmeet.us/vl.htm

-- Fred
MTA