Re: [MV] M170

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 13:35:47 PST

Everette,

I always take my manual & photocopy all pages that I need on a project,
prior to starting the work. On a pain in the butt job, I make 2 copies.
That way whomever is helping can also follow the techs. This system works
well & my manuals are quite clean, even after usage for 2 years.

I will research my records after Christmas & find the source of my brake
rebuild.

I paid less for the complete set of Cylinders, Lines, Master Cylinder &
Shoes, than I would have paid my local dealer for just the Cylinders &
Shoes.

That was with a supposed mechanics discount.

TO ALL "MERRY CHRISTMAS" "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" "HEALTHY & HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA