my post asking identification

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 02:34:20 PST

I have no idea how picture got posted, I had signed up for "web host" and
followed the instructions on how to put picture in album and then how to
share with others. I expected a URL that I could post to list, I got
nothing until I saw posts on list that the picture had been posted.

I did not mean for that to happen and do offer my sincere apology.

If some who has a program that will let me do what I was trying to do and
would share it would be much appreciated.

Again please accept my apology.

Everette