RE: [MV] Heading for the scales

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 05:27:22 PST

Hi
Just more BS government crap. Most trucking companies have a doctor in
their pocket that they send their guys to. He just rubber stamps them out.
As a matter of fact I know 2 guys who don't even have to see the doctor he
just sends cards to them. It should be abolished. Just another way to feed
money into our crapped out medical system.

Glenn