Re: [MV] my post asking identification

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 07:39:52 PST

<"isn't a threat if you have the antivirus updated>

O.K. but don't they (the antivirus police) only update the antivirus AFTER
the virus shows up. Sorta like locking the barn door after the MV gets
stolen. Not a flame just still have lots questions on the computer stuff and
notice how I snuck in the MV reference. I'm working on next year "nice"
list. Wayne

38 degrees and cloudy with possible showers in South Georgia