Re: [MV] my post asking identification

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 10:40:00 PST

<WEll, its also not a threat if you don't have an e-mail application/OS that
can be affected by most common virii.>

Probably a true statement but unfortunately the more you tout your system(s)
and the more popular it becomes, the more likely it will become a target to
ones that are after MS. Wayne

"No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want
to adopt a rational attitude".
Karl Popper

Ryan Gill rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com