Stuart Tank Model

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 18:15:56 PST

Some months back I tried to purchase one of the from Wal-Mart - Wal-Mart.com
said "not a stock Item" - Wal-mart warehouse "we do not stock this item"

Phone call to Bentonville headquarter got me this information "this item is
only available in certain places.

Several fellows on list offered to get me one, but shipping was a real
problem. And I do appreciate the offers.

My phone call to Bentonville was relayed to store manager of our local
store, he could not get the tank. But, he did find that it was at
Sam's-Club in Jackson, Ten - 30 miles from me.

I go to Sam's club, indeed they do have tank, but, I must purchase a
membership before I can purchase tank - $30.00 dollars, I fuss about this
and pointed nosed clerk said - "no membership no sales"... Then a little
blonde girl asked me to step down to her register, several feet away from
Ms. pointed nose. She said "get a membership, go purchase tank, bring card
back and get your money back for card.

I now have Stuart tank.

Everette

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things.
You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E.
Lee, C.S.A.