Re: [MV] my post asking identification

From: David Dunn (dunn_d@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 00:06:28 PST

A lot of people aren't on DSL, and even more people don't think to reduce
the res to their pics and post 1/2meg or larger pics with the email when a
50k or smaller pic will do.

Not that anyone would care ( or miss me), but I'd leave the group rather
than having to wade through the download time of every pic posted.

Dave Dunn