(was Stuart Tank Model) tanks currently on E-pay

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 11:00:13 PST

Or, if you have plenty of cash to buy a complete system ... check this out
on E-pay.

If the below URL get's cut in two just go to the first half on your browser
and get the message that the site can't be found. Then copy and paste the
remainder of the URL onto the end of the URL that can't be found and click
"go" or whatever command your browser uses. This should take you there.

Personally, I think it could be fun but needs a larger playing field once
you get the hang of it. And, out of my price range. Oh well, maybe in the
next life ... and I'll be smarter, have hair, be musculer, (know how to
spell), and incredibly good looking .............

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2992&item=3862587463&rd=1

Bill Kealey
MVPA 24623
1954 USMC M38A1