Re: [MV] Stuart Tank Model

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 13:53:47 PST

Alan as I understand Sam's procedure the "member" has to be present to get a
guest card, this means in my case someone would have to drive 60 miles round
trip -unless they were going anyway. Then I am obligated to them for a
return favor. In my case I was much more comfortable going by myself and
doing the deal the way I did. Nobody had to go out of their way for me and
I am not obligated to anyone.

As for keeping the card, for judicious shopping in my local community is
sufficient for my needs and as a bonus a kit of the 9.75% sales tax stays in
my community.

It might be different to me if the store was local and handy to shop at.

Everette

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things.
You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E.
Lee, C.S.A.