Re: [MV] Tanks in Russia..

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 14:45:31 PST

I remember some time back reading on list that a Sherman was dug up at a
hospital in US somwhere, from memory it had a blade on it or something that
made it useful and they had some trouble with it, they only way they could
dispose of it was to bury it. I think I read on list - might have been
somwhere else.

Everette