WW2 trucks for sale in SC

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 19:03:03 PST

I received an email today from a guy in upstate SC with two vehicles for
sale. I will copy and paste part of the email here.

"The reason I'm contacting you is to save what I believe to be two very rare
military vehicles. One is a 1940 Ford Military ambulance I can't find an
example of one anywhere. The other is a 1943
Ford Military Truck. The best information I can find says ford made only 40
trucks in 1943. "

There you have it. If anyone is interested in some pictures (he sent me
several) email me off list. I don't know this dude but I have no money for
this rescue mission. Both of these look civilian in nature but the truck
appears to have the military plate on the dash. If no one on this list
thinks they are worth buying, they must not be.

Joe Trapp