diesel engine $275 slightly O.T.

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 14:07:56 PST

www.buy-india.biz

Just poking around the net lookin for good deals on
farm stuff and found this site. You might find
something for a military application there, I dunno,
didn't really check it out all that much, but prices
were interesting.

One thing I found that was sorta interesting to me was
a new 1 cyl., 6 HP diesel. $275. Bet that would run
all day on 4 gallons...now what could I build to use
it? lol

Another bargain hunters site is...

chinadepot@chinadepot.com

Just FYI, thought you might enjoy looking if nothin
else. I found a Chinese made HMMWV at one of these
weird sites once. Looked pretty good!