Re: [MV] M105A2 hard cover?

From: djslager@mail.icongrp.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 06:42:38 PST

Sonny, Year, 1965, we had single axle trailers van type, dropped middle
designed, bus type doors on both sides, one step up, center aisle with troop
seats on side walls.We called them cattle trailers because we felt like
cattle in them. They did have windows. They were pulled with mil tractors.
G/L just sold some earlier this year. I remember them well. Those were the
days my friends..... Douglas Slager