Super Singles

From: Reed, James (james.reed@bearingpoint.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 09:29:25 PST

I recently put a set of custom double beadlock rims on my deuce using 395/85R20 Michelin XML tires. They are awesome! The rims are two-piece, bolt together with rubber run-flat beadlock insert. The tires are about 46" tall and 16" wide. The new setup has given me 3+" of ground clearance, 10MPH more top speed, and superb mobility and traction. With the beadlocks, I can air down to 10PSI for even more traction in the goo and do not have to worry about the split rim killing me!

I also singled out my 5 ton with 14.00R20 Michelin XL tires. These stand about 49" tall and give me similiar benefits.

If you are interested in a set for your deuce or 5 ton, I have one extra set for each. The rims are $200 and the tires are $100 and up. I also have 20 new/like new (w/nobbies) 11.00x20 for $75/each or $650/set.

James

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.