Re: [MV] ***eBay Listing Policy Update ? Firearms and Weapons***

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 16:57:06 PST

Well, yes, of course and a darn good rule it is...
obviously the people in primitive countries like
Canada and France can't be trusted to play with sharp
objects.

I'm kidding of course, but its not a good joke since
I too live in a land oppressed by those jack booted
liberals. I'm hoping some day Bush will hear our
pleas and invade this evil empire to liberate us...or
at least nuke Berkeley and select parts of San
Francisco.

Jack (Peoples Republik of Kalifornia)