Re: [MV] Cattle cars

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 12:17:25 PST

> In all my twenty two years of active service I never heard od
transporting personnel in a trailer Wayne. My time was almost all in
transportation, maintenance and quartermaster companies.
Sonny<

In all fairness to Sonny, the orginal post was only about the CBC and M105
trailers which would be tactical trailers, so maybe that is what he meant.
Somebody else made the jump from those to the cattle trailer which by all
account were made to haul people. To find out about the cattle trailers and
the aliens just google search "military cattle trailers" Wayne

"No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want
to adopt a rational attitude".
Karl Popper