tsunami

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 13:55:14 PST

I have received a rather caustic message regarding my two questions.

I will explain the bleeding obvious: that I was speaking tongue-in-cheek, as
a result of France's accusations that we are not doing enough.

Next question: Are we actually, as my accuser states, the wealthiest nation
in the world? He adds the caveate (before debt).

What is each citizen of the USA worth, in either plus or minus dollars?
(after debt)

What is each citizen of say, Sri Lanka, worth, in USD, after debt?

How about a French citizen? (in USD)

Just wondering.

apb