PRC-77 AND PRC-25 FS

From: Jack Smith (therion2000@msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 17:01:34 PST

I picked up another PRC-25 and 77 yesterday, the 25 is in good condition and operates.

However, it is 1 KHZ off from display and actual frequency, I am told this can be fixed easy or use it the way it is. serial number is still there and not scratched off like many you find.

Comes with 2 batteries one in it and one other, accessory pouch, both antennas, carry pack and 2 handsets one handset is the older original that looks like a big phone receiver 60's era and one is the newer slim line type the reason you get 2 is the older one dose not stay connected as the plug is worn I am including the newer one so you can use it or rob the plug. $225.00 OBO. + Shipping At actual Cost

The PRC-77 is in nice condition, and works, with 2 batteries one in it and one other, accessory pouch, both antennas, carry pack and 1 handsets Serial number scratched out

$275.00 OBO + Shipping At actual Cost

If no takers I will be putting them up for auction, but wanted fellow MV junkies who may need the to get first crack.

E-mail me off lie @ therion200@msn.com if interested. You can go to ebay and look at my feedback 345+

Also I sold a 77 about a month ago on ebay it is in my good feedback I am wwiireenactor1941

Thanks

Jack