Re: [MV] HMMWV rims

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 19:05:17 PST

Darrell,

Is it grease or is it that product that you can put in to seal leaks?

I bought a set of HMMWV tires and wheels a while back and one was
disassembled to show the run flat gizmo. I tried to put it back together
but I can't seem to get the run flat back in the tire. I know it will go in
cause it came out but HOW?

Thanks,

Sonny