Re: [MV] Tsunami, OT

From: John Best (besty@americu.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 10:37:59 PST

My heart goes out to all the disaster victims caused by that Tsunami,
But I bet all those molotov cocktails that are thrown at US tour buses
in other countries where filled with gas made in a refinery backed by
or owned by a US company. And the bottle was made for a popular US
soft drink. Also the bright young lad that threw that molotov cocktail
was wearing a tee shirt with most likely a US major league sports team
or college team blazing across the front. Everybody hates the US of A
but everyone wants to be here. Whenever there is a disaster anywhere in
the world the US is one of the first if not the first to send help ,
friend or foe we offered our assistance with no strings attached. I
hate to ramble on, I bet we will send plenty of vehicles to assist with
the help. ( mandatory MV content)
John Best
Durhamville, NY
besty@americu.net