Fire Extinguisher for M1008

From: Brian Placzankis (plaz@mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:10:45 PST

Howdy List,

I've been trying to find a source for purchasing the fire extinguisher
that I see mounted on the floor bracket located just to the left of the
4WD shifter in lots of CUCVs I see out there. My bracket is currently
vacant and I would like to do something about this. The bracket
appears to just have 2 threaded mounting holes 4 3/8" apart on hole
centers. I'm not sure if this type of extinguisher is unique to the
bracket style used in CUCVs or if it fits in lots of other MVs. Any
leads, suggestions, or even an NSN would be most welcome!

Happy New Year,

plaz
1985 M1008