CUCV 12V wiring question

From: John Doherty (mofta@hiwaay.net)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 13:04:22 PST

CUCV gurus,

I need a little help with a puzzlement. My second computer hard drive
croaked on me, and it had all my LOGSA manuals on it. I'm sort of operating
blind for a while.

Two new military batteries installed, no butchered wiring, both alternators
working. Engine starts fine, even at 15 degrees the other morning. I have
the 24 v at the lower fuse panel location, and 12 v at only a couple of
unused openings. I have no 12 v to the other fuse locations, and with that,
no lights, wipers, etc. No power to any of the used fuses. Fuses are good.

I have the 12v going into the fuse block from the engine compartment side,
but what happens to the power path from there? Is there a relay, fuse,
added CUCV wiring beyond the civvy version, that I'm not spotting? Or have
I just got to pull the bulkhead connector and clean everything?

I appreciate any advice.

Thanks
John
1986 M1028