RE: [MV] CUCV 12V wiring question

From: Stu Ellis (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 14:45:33 PST

Uhh............ is the service light switch (right toggle switch of the two
blackout light switch). Make sure it is in up position. Otherwise kills
horn headlights etc for running blackout lights only.
What kind of map would you read through the grill of a 1008?

              "Stu"
Southern New Hampshire, USA
      "Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790