What about those Seabees

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 04:57:52 PST

Gang, I know this is off topic just a bit but while researcing info on the
Seabees for the M756A2 I've come across some interesting stuff. My father was a
20+ year veteran of the Navy and served in countless conflicts dating back to
WW2. He always spoke with pride of the Seabees and his UDTs. At the bottom of
the page is a URL to a Seabee recognition site. If any of you have time, take
a few minutes and look over the site. I knew of their exstence and their
mission but reading some of this stuff takes me back a few steps. I can't wait to
get this m756A2 done in their honor!
Kenny

http://www.seabeesinfohq.org/index01.htm