Re: [MV] CCKW generator not working....any quick fix tricks ?

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 16:03:41 PST

Sonny,

Mute Point.

If it was made in the United Kingdom it probably had Lucas components
and the lights wouldn't work in the first place.....;}

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.