CUCV M1009 Needed -- Nice Condition, West Coast, Ready To By Now...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 00:03:32 PST

Hi Everyone...

Another of my friends is ready to buy a CUCV. This will make 6
friends with CUCVs, and it's all my fault. ;)

Anyway, this friend wants an M1009 in very good to excellent stock
condition in and out.

He is in the San Francisco area, but he is willing to travel for the
right unit or have it shipped.

He is ready to buy now.

If you have one available that fits this bill, please give me
condition info and links to pictures if you have any. I also need to
know your asking price and location.

Let me know and I will forward the info to him.

Thank you.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com