Mid-Where ?

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 14:49:51 PST

What is your problem ??? You both are from the Mid-West.

***** Sure, whats about 500 miles between fridns ? Course out here in teh
REST of teh country, we have states that ARE bigger than postage stamps
like back East. Course back east also means everything from Florida to
Maine, right ?

When I see a vehicle in either of those Mid-West areas, they are too far
west for me to get a shot at them.

*** Had somne visitors for German y here once. Told htem we wer gonna
run up that afternoon to visit my brohter in Omaha. "How far is that ?",
About 200 miles I said, make that, lessee. 320 Kilometers ?
  "Oh my", he siad. In our part of Germany that would put you in a
differest country.
  Kinda gives an idea of how BIG ours really is.
  Mil-Veh content. Just last weekend brought my new toy home from
Council Bluffs Iowa ( still east of teh center of CONUS BTW). Newer X-Air
Force Water buffalo trailer ( forget the # now). Beautiful, like new.
Proabably only used @ air shows, etc .
  Water availabel now @ my barn. With the coming lube / service trailer
with air compressor should now be able to pressure wash as well as
sandblast stuff there
Steve