Re: [MV] McKees Rocks A.F. Specialized Depot...anybody heard of this place

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 16:26:28 PST

 It was thought by all concerned that no Clarktor escaped the
M.R.A.F.S.D. and that this boon doggle had been buried deep enough that
no
knowledge of it would see the light of day, until YOU found one and then
asked about it on the list.
    Now you and anyone else who read your post will be hunted down and
terminated with extreme prejudice to continue the cover up that used UFOs

and MAJIC/MAJESTIC 12 rumors as a blind for the solution to the
'Clarktor
problem'.

*** CRAP !!!! My luck I couldn't hit the delete button fast enough. Now
I'lljust have to sit & wait around for teh black helicopters or bright
lights.

    Thanks a bunch, Bill.....

*** Yeah, way to go Bill.
Steve