Re: [MV] Ikes Surplus

From: Michael Howell, DO (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 17:37:11 PST

If this is the same Jim Newton that does MILDOCS and I think it is, his
integrity can be questioned. He took my check for renewing my
subscription cashed it and then got "too busy" to renew my subscription
to MILDOCS or answer my emails. I sent him multiple emails and posted
to the list several times in May and June and never got a response. I
hadn't noticed he was back on the list until I read this message.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS