Re: [MV] Ikes Surplus

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 21:56:10 PST

Hi Mike...

Wow! What can I say, but your subscription fell through a HUGE crack.

Your subscription did expire on 4/30/2003, and your check must have
gotten pushed through our order system without being processed. And I
thought that hadn't ever happened here! ;)

I have added 2 years more to your subscription (through 4/30/2005),
which I hope will be useful to you, and if you'd like, I will also
refund your $20 renewal. Just let me know. The mailing address I
have for you is PO Box 850 (other info withheld), or if you have
PayPal I can issue your refund that way.

Thank you, and I am very sorry for this rather major failure!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com