Re: [MV] Ikes Surplus

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 03:59:31 PST

Bob & Jim,

If the Money Order was a US Postal Money Order, it can be replaced. There
is a form to send for a replacement. It takes a little time to verify if it
was cashed. If it was, the sender gets a copy of who cashed it. If it was
not cashed, it is replaced with a duplicate.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA