Re: [MV] GL rip offs

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 11:53:14 PST

"cjbrunner@optonline.net On the note of the Visa
card, you can dispute the charges with your card
company - they will hold off paying GL until you let
the charge through."

Oh sure, go ahead and try it! That piece of S- - -
company will ban you for life and call you a thief if
you DARE dispute a charge on your visa!

Thats right! Even if you NEVER got your property and
they still billed you for it! Dispute that charge
(theft actually) and you are banned for life, unworthy
of any further discussion and you have the
satisfaction of knowing that it's your tax dollars
invested in that surplus they sell with a 10% GL fee
added to the price. They're rats..I wish they would
fold up and go bankrupt, but they seem to be making a
killing taking over for DRMO.

Am I a little pissed at GL? Hey,you bet I am and for
good reason. They are scum in my book, high handed,
arrogant corporate jerks with zero customer
consideration. Unreasonable, insulting a-holes! I'm
strictly talking about the management in AZ, not the
little guys at depots.

--- Cliff S <mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Well this is where things get sticky and complex. i
picked up the Deuce, so I cant NOT pay GL right? I
mean I have the truck.......and as far as the
paperwork, thats just afterthought. He told me there
that he would send it to me "my office is a wreck and
I just cant find YOUR paperwork." I walked out with a
Paid-IN-Full reciept and a truck, so I was happy. DMV
so far has not complained either, though I still need
to finish that fiasco up. The SF is just for piece of
mind, and proof later on to whom ever may ask. I Know
the MP's have no clue (I live on base) cause I have
driven 3 different types of trucks (M880, M151, M35)
on and off base and never been asked a question once,
of course ID in hand as always.

My thoughts- Paperwork is a hassle, possession is
9/10ths of the law, and Im happy.

Cliff Smith SSgt USMC Iraq

From: Chris Brunner <cjbrunner@optonline.net> To:
Subject: Re: [MV] Mid-Where ? Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005
02:08:08 -0500 On the note of the Visa card, you can
dispute the charges with your card company - they will
hold off paying GL until you let the charge through.
About the lube unit - it sounds like someone scalped
it after GL had inventoried the unit for sale. I'd
complain - it's false advertising, you bought it under
the pretense of a gas engine and compressor -
although, did you go and check the unit before
purchase? Cliff S wrote: >.".......whataya think they
would do?" > >Be happy to take your money is about
it....... > >I picked up my M35A2 in March of '04,
still dont have a >SF-97........."uhhhh I cant find
it.....call back"......they sure >were quick on the
Visa card though. > >/Cliff Smith *SSgt USMC Iraq*/
<mil-veh@mil-veh.org> Subject: Re: [MV] >Mid-Where ?
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:07:25 -0600 Speaking of lube
>service units, I bought one from GL a month or so ago
and the >description talked about a gasoline engine
and a 25 CFM compressor, >etc and when I picked it up
in Cherry Point, NC there was no engine >or compressor
in it. Do I have a right to complain to GL and if so,
>whataya think they would do? Sonny ----- Original
Message ----- >From: "Stephen L Dussetschleger"
<dussetschleger@juno.com> To: >"Military Vehicles
January 04, 2005 4:49 PM Subject: [MV] Mid-Where ? > >
What >is your problem ??? You both are from the
Mid-West. > > ***** Sure, >whats about 500 miles
between fridns ? Course out here in teh > REST >of teh
country, we have states that ARE bigger than postage
stamps > >like back East. Course back east also means
everything from Florida >to > Maine, right ? > > >
When I see a vehicle in either of those >Mid-West
areas, they are too far > west for me to get a shot at
>them. > > *** Had somne visitors for German y here
once. Told htem >we wer gonna > run up that afternoon
to visit my brohter in Omaha. >"How far is that ?", >
About 200 miles I said, make that, lessee. >320
Kilometers ? > "Oh my", he siad. In our part of
Germany that >would put you in a > differest country.
> Kinda gives an idea of how >BIG ours really is. >
Mil-Veh content. Just last weekend brought my >new toy
home from > Council Bluffs Iowa ( still east of teh
center >of CONUS BTW). Newer X-Air > Force Water
buffalo trailer ( forget >the # now). Beautiful, like
new. > Proabably only used @ air shows, >etc . > Water
availabel now @ my barn. With the coming lube /
>service trailer > with air compressor should now be
able to pressure >wash as well as > sandblast stuff
there > Steve > > ===Mil-Veh is a >member-supported
mailing list=== > To unsubscribe, send e-mail to:
mode, send >e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> >
To reach a human, contact ><ack@mil-veh.org>
===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list=== >To
unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
To switch >to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to
<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> To >reach a human,
contact <ack@mil-veh.org> >===Mil-Veh is a
member-supported mailing list=== To unsubscribe, >send
e-mail to: To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail
to To >reach a human, contact ===Mil-Veh is a
member-supported mailing list=== To unsubscribe, send
e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org> To switch to the
DIGEST mode, send e-mail to
<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> To reach a human, contact
<ack@mil-veh.org>
===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list===To
unsubscribe, send e-mail to: To switch to the DIGEST
mode, send e-mail to To reach a human, contact