THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 15:36:26 PST

I want to thank each and every member of this list that helped us get
started with our states Forestry Division to get vehicles for our Volunteer
Fire Department!

We went to Columbia and got to meet and work with a VERY fine man, Larry
Bobb, who bent over backwards to assist us in every way that he could.

We ended up coming home with an ex-Air Force Dodge pickup with four full
doors and four wheel drive. It was already painted RED! It had small,
skinny, bad tread tires but there was an identical truck sitting right
beside it with VERY large and fairly new "mudder" tires on it. YES, Larry
let us swap the tires out and even helped! He had a small generator that we
hooked an impact gun to. It was a great trip and we are going back before
the end of this month. We even picked up some SCBA assemblies, spare
bottles and masks that were new in the bag! This is indeed a GREAT place
for Fire Departments to get items to help us do our jobs.

Don't get me wrong, you do have to work to get everything "right" on the
vehicle but it is well worth it. He has everything that you can think of in
the way of MVs and military gear. He had bridging equipment, Duces, 5 tons,
tracked vehicles, generators of every size, heck, I could go on for a while
but you get the idea.

Does anyone know the proper designation for this truck? A good place to
find parts if any are needed? Manuals?

Thanks again to you all, this is indeed a great list!

Ed