Re: [MV] Dong Feng anyone?

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 18:13:53 PST

Joe wrote:
 can't understand why our government allowed the trade deficit to get so
high.
Joe Young

Unions drove wages so high that industries (steel, textile, auto, etc.) had
to go off shore to compete or shut down. Many disappeared and China et.al.
filled the vacuum. It's Americans, not their gov't that buy at WalMart.

Unions always wanted more for the same work output.
That's why.

Never controversial, Lar