Re: [MV] CHAIN SAW

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 19:25:51 PST

 We have TREES here in NY. You might be interested to
> know that the biggest money maker in ALL of NYS is
> forest products,....... that includes all of the crap
> from NYC figured in, too.
>
> I have a portable sawmill and a Forestry degree from
> the NYS Ranger School,..... well, Ok,..... I also have
> a sharp crosscut saw that I use often, too. I can
> hit two Timberjacks with a rock from here.

Yes, yes, yes, that's all very interesting, Ranger Joe, but Sonny wants to
know:

IS IT A BLADE OR IS IT A CHAIN?????

And are you sure that the annual total of all the brokers' fees from Wall
Street or all the receipts from Manhattan restaurants (part of "all that
crap from NYC") doesn't excede the forestry products' annual net value?

Just wondering. APB