Re: [MV] Ikes Surplus

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 04:18:52 PST

Hi Brian...

Sorry to air this on the list, everyone, but Brian has made a public
accusation that I need to answer.

Yes, Brian...you emailed me 5 times about your MILDOCS subscription on
the following dates:

  Tue, 19 Oct 2004
  Wed, 9 Jun 2004
  Thu, 3 Jun 2004
  Tue, 1 Jun 2004
  Sun, 30 May 2004

I personally answered every single of these emails, but I did not get
a single answer from you on any of them. My driving question
throughout all my replies to you was you would like me to do to make
it good for you.

I never found out if you wanted a refund or what, so tonight in
response to your broadcast, I have issued you a $20 refund for your
May 28, 2004 renewal, and I have credited you 2 more years, for a
total of 3 free years.

Sometimes it is impossible to please certain customers for one reason
or another. But business still have to try everything possible.

Thank you for your business.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com