Re: [MV] .50's in Calif & deadly plastic replicas!

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 12:04:31 PST

In California (section 417 PC) makes you a criminal if
you import from out of state a silly non-gun made of
solid cast resin, rubber or plastic!

As unbelievable as it is, I swear in this is true in
this rotten commie state and you will go to prison if
you import such a deadly object. Exceptions, unless
you do it as a "movie prop" business.

Being in the "movie-prop" business, I of course am
able to do this without fear of having my front door
knocked down by jackbooted thugs and dragged kicking
and screaming from my family into a waiting transport
van that is rounding up others who are not in the
movie business. PRC - Peoples Republic of Calfornia
does it again.

It's sick, sick, sick and getting sicker. Our two
radical liberal Senators Boxer-D and Fienstein-D are
out to get your replica military vehicle weaponry too,
so don't laugh to hard, you could be next!

PS Both of these idiots have armed body guards and
Fienstien even carries.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=27588387