Cal. 50 and Calif. laws

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 12:10:39 PST

In California (section 417 PC) makes you a criminal if
you import from out of state a silly non-gun made of
solid cast resin, rubber or plastic!

As unbelievable as it is, I swear in this is true you
will go to prison if you import such a deadly object,
unless you do it as a "movie prop" business.

PRC - Peoples Republic of Calfornia does it again.

It's sick, sick, sick and getting sicker. Our two
radical liberal female Senators Boxer-D and
Fienstein-D are out to get your replica military
vehicle weaponry too, so don't laugh to hard, you
could be next!

PS Both of these idiots have armed bodyguards and
Fienstien even carries.