Re: [MV] M756A2 on ebay

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 00:48:51 PST

Bruce,

Here are some images from an M756A2C complete with one A-frame support
mounted in its rack. Pictures were taken some ten years ago and the truck is
now long gone. They were asking $7,000 for it at the time. My favorite
variant of the 2-1/2 tons...

Kenny in Florida is working on a restore as I understand it and the bed
(wood and metal) would perfect for my own crane truck.

<http://imageevent.com/cranetruck/assortedimages> images 16, 17 and 18.
I have more pictures somewhere, would have to dig them up if you are
interested.

Cheers,
Bjorn