Re: [MV] Cal. 50 and Calif. laws

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 15:18:59 PST

Darrell, do you see where it's ok to have the replica
on your MV... if your club is having military vehicle
show?

Here are a couple of not-so-briliant ideas to qualify
to display your ol replica, non-firing piece of
plastic/metal that ONLY looks like a gun at 30 feet...
without being thrown into the gulag.

1. Maybe we should include coed wrestling or hammer
throwing in order to qualify as an athletic event?

(Wondering what school in Calif. is going to want a
weapons display? Reform school? My grandson can't
even draw a picture of a gun at his public school or
he is suspended.)

2. I got it, maybe if we had air-raid drills with our
MV events we could qualify? Now there's a civil
defense activity! (Anybody got an air raid siren? lol
)]

ANYBODY ELSE GOT AN IDEA HOW TO BE LEGAL IN CALIF?