RE: [MV] THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Adam Suess (ajsuess@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 19:12:02 PST

I'm glad other fire departments are makeing use of this. We make use of the
forest service program when ever possible. In fact I just got in from
tanking water to a garage fire with our converted XM813. In addition we have
a M1028 chevy diesel we use for wildland fires and more. Also we obtained 3
small diesel pumps and a Zodiac boat. Great program for those who make use
of it. Also it helps if you know what to look for using advice from the
list. This list has been a great help for me as well. I've also been after a
900 series 5 ton for a while through the state run surplus property
dontation program for the municapality where I work, but Minnesota has yet
to get one. Another good program for cash straped local goverments. Good
luck with your dodge, a 4 door is a good find. We had a M880 dodge 2 door
for years with good service. Turned it back when I got lucky and happened to
be in the right place at the right time to get that M1028 diesel. Were lucky
here the gard has a OMS shop in town and they let me pick there brains and
look at there manuals from time to time when we have problems. If I can't
cross the part to a civilan part I suscribed to MV mag and will sorce the
part from one of the venders that advertize there. Adam Suess