Re: [MV] Mil Vehicles

From: Henrik Teller (henrik_teller@vip.cybercity.dk)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 23:37:10 PST

On 8 Jan 2005 at 22:48, Wayne Harris wrote:

> If you mean U.S. vehicles they are auctioned off by the DRMO just like
> they used to do here. I think England does pretty much the same. I've
> always heard there was no surplus in the Russia but I don't know that
> for sure. Wayne

And If you were thinking af vehciles of the national countries, a few
examples of agencies handling the auctions are shown here:

Denmark - Danish Army Material Command
http://forsvaret.dk/HMAK/eng/Auctions/

France - Les ventes des domaines
http://www.finances.gouv.fr/a_votre_service/informations_pratiques/
ventes_domaniales/boad/

Schwitzerland - RUAG
http://www.swissmun.ch/d/index.htm

Germany - VEBEG
http://www.vebeg.de

Hope this helps.

> >From: "Verne J. Valentine" <thebear@seanet.com>
> >Subject: [MV] Mil Vehicles
> >Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:24:41 -0800
> >
> >I am wondering what happens to the surplus vehicles that are sold off
> >in other countries? Is there a list of those sales available? What
> >happens to the vehicles that are surplus in Germany, Italy, and like
> >that? How are they disposed of?
> >
> >Verne Valentine
> >M35A2
> >MVPA 20863