Re: [MV] ARIZONA MV COLLECTOR'S

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 18:06:59 PST

or...

I failed on my way home from work in an '85 Dodge Daytona some years
back. They told me to stop back on my way in the next morning. I
brought with me a *huge* box of pastries - the ones with fruit and
icing and all. They had me pull over to a machine marked with a sign
that said "out of order." Passed with flying colors.

It's amazing what a fresh box of pastries can do to pass emissions. :-)

Dan
Auburn, IN