RE: Eve of destruction

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 03:19:07 PST

Fort Eustis, VA at the Army Transportation Museum. worth a visit if you're ever in the area. They have the earliest known jeep prototype. all sorts of other bizarre MV's (like hovercrafts and flying saucers). I was there ~1996 shortly after the Eve of Destruction arrived there. Supposedly one of it's drivers from Vietnam was there and parked it in it's spot.

Add that to the search and you should get something. try www.guntrucks.com

Vince

Subject: [MV] Eve of destruction
Please;
where is above named gun truck located, I did a "google" before I bothered list and I got couple hundred hits about some sort of game
Everette