Re: [MV] M35A2 Question

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 20:40:46 PST

Hi Stu I guess you didn't understand what I was meaning. A " whistler" is
one version of the M35A2 (some call it a deuce or 2 1/2t or even some other
names I won't repeat here) it's a big truck with a diesel engine and manual
transmission (that means it has three petals instead of two, the extra one
is sometimes used with a long stick thing in the middle of the floor) that
gets it name from the fact that when it's running you can hear a very
distinct whistle coming from the exhaust stack. Hopes this helps. Wayne