Air Brakes [OT]

From: Santoken (santoken@bright.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 18:46:03 PST

List,

I'm looking for some stuff and I turn to the best.

I have a customer that is in need of air brake assemblies. What I am
looking for is a brake assembly mounted to the backing plate ready to
install on the axle. I'll spare you all the detail as far as brand, etc.

What I'm looking for is a supplier. Does anyone know, do they even
offer such a thing? I know that for electric and hydraulic brakes, this
type of assembly is available, but I'm not sure about air brakes.

I will be looking for a long term supplier for this unit, not just a
onsie twosie, but possibly a couple hundred a year.

Contact me offlist regarding that matter.

Thanks,

Kent