Wehrmacht AK

From: EUGENE PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 20:50:25 PST

here is a good one for you all..
In CA..there is a man who I know.., we'll call him Walter.
Walter was born in Indo China of german parents - who were there just before
the war in some sort of industry there. The war broke out... ALL germans
were detained - put into camps - like we did to the poor Japanese here...
Walter did not want to stay in the camp..so , he and 3 friends somehow
escaped and got hold of a boat, planning to go to Afrika and join up with
Rommel's AK.. On their trip -- one of the guys went bonkers and caused a bit
of trouble - almost dumping the boat.."They" ( the other 3)..had to whack
the guy and dump him in the sea. They made it somehow to Afrika...joined the
AK...and were put into battle as very green troops.. They had runout of
ammo...and found themselves in a crater with 2 Brits...The brits also were
out of ammo.. Walter spoke English and told the Brits to put their hands
up -- pointing a MP40 mag at them. The Brits put their hands up and
surrendered.. Walter (in German) spoke to his buddies and told them that
they should give up to the Brits and get the hell out of the war...which
they did. They were taken prisoner..and the war was over for them. Walter -
after the war, came to the US...NEVER SETTING FOOT IN GERMANY IN HIS ENTIRE
LIFE !!!!! Neat one uh.. and true.. I know him well... Gene