M5 remote control tank

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 13:43:14 PST

Well I joined the ranks of big boys with little toys today. I was at "Sam's
club" or what ever it is called these days and my brother happened to see a
box with some toy solders on it. In the box was one of those 1/6 scale
Stuarts with 4 figures. It was reduced from $125 to $75. With out thinking
I grabbed it and threw it in the buggy. Got it home and couldn't wait the
18 hours to charge the new batter so I wired up a 12volt drill battery to it
and shot the little projectile at our cats and brothers kids until it went
dead. Can't wait until 9:00 tomorrow morning.

I guess this is the closest I'll come to a self propelled tank for a while.

Joe "easily amused" Trapp