For Sale 1964 USMC M38A1 Communications jeep with M16 Trailer

From: Henry Lines (kh6jjs@surfbest.net)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 13:33:09 PST

I am selling with much regret, my 1964 USMC M38A1, with the M16 1/4 ton
trailer. The jeep is in excellent condition overall, I ve added a Warn
overdrive and now it runs highway speed all day. I have owned this jeep
since 1994 and maintained it in top notch condition. It has the M31C
machine gun mount installed. M1029 radio mount installed, antenna mount
installed as well. This jeep was a MRC-83 radio set jeep used by the
Marine Corp. I am also including in the deal a M16 1/4 ton trailer in
original condition still in four color cammo. The whole package price
$12,000. Email me for pictures and further details.. Please serious
inquiries only...